Monday, January 25, 2010

Love, love, love

This is a very exciting day for me because I have FINALLY realized what I want to give my speech over. It's about a friendship that has lasted ever since the first grade. Is our friendship as strong now as before? Of course not; however, I still love this girl and realize now that I will still always be there for her. I have been blessed with so many friends and people who love me.

I am not excited about working tomorrow. I hate my job more than I love getting paid. I've been stuck at the same job for almost three years now, have yet to get a raise, and still live with my parents. I know I'm only 18 years old, but how about SOME sense of independence! I would give anything to just be able to go to school without having to work. But oooooooh no. I have to live in a family that strongly believes in building character. Truthfully, I believe that working at New Market has changed me for the worst.

Maybe being an adult means not doing what's best for you but rather what's best for everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment